The story of mango....the best sun conure VERY LONG POST ever

Hi love. I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s so hard losing a family member. Not sure if you are interested or ready for a new conure. I have two, one is a lovely sun conure that I would love to see go to a loving home. I did not expect to get diagnosed with addisons and my birds aren’t getting all the love and attention they once were. I live in Suwanee, GA. Please let me know if you have the heart, time and energy to take my babies. Thank you.
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I'm very sorry, I wish I could take them in, but we currently have a cockatoo and cockatiel that take up a lot of attention and time. I wish I could take them. Also, I live in FL so it's a long drive. Thank you, u hope you find a loving home for them

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I'm very sorry, I wish I could take them in, but we currently have a cockatoo and cockatiel that take up a lot of attention and time. I wish I could take them. Also, I live in FL so it's a long drive. Thank you, u hope you find a loving home for them
I understand! Thank you for writing back. I wish you the best 🖤

Back
Top Bottom