The story of mango....the best sun conure VERY LONG POST ever

My heart goes out to you on your loss of Mango. What you posted is the perfect way to honor him. I've experienced something very simalar. I had a Budgie named Brandy who was the sweetest little girl who loved eating millet and perching on shoulders. But one day, I was putting the budgies back into the aviary (yes, I have a big aviary for my budgies) and when I closed the door, it wouldn't shut. something was blocking it, and with horror I realized that Brandy wanted to come back out and got caught in the door. She fell to the ground and started wheezing, so I scooped her up and put her in a small, warm box. I was getting ready to take her to the emergency vet, but when I wenrt to get her box, I realized there was an extremely low chance she's survive. So I pet her gently for about ten seconds and then she was gone. I burried her in the succluent garden and put a special rock over her grave. I'll never forgive myself for what I've done, but I know that her spirit is with me, forever and always.
❤️Sending hugs.❤️
I know that no word will ever relieve your pain but it was not your fault. At least she passed peacefully with you by her side. So sorry for your loss. Thank you. Mango probably would have passed sooner if I didn't keep Taking him to the vet

Awww I love cockatoos can I see a pic?
Yes! You should check out my cockatoo thread
Screenshot_20220810-210921_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20220810-211006_Photos.jpg

I also remember how mango attacked our pomeranian. We never let mango around our bulldog but we did our pomeranian. He was in my room and mango flew after him like a hawk! Biting him and everything. I had to cover mango with a towel while my mom got our pomeranian out. Silly bird thought he was a hawk 🤣

Thank you, he was a sweetheart. Funny though, he hated traveling. He would spit up every time unless I covered his travel cage.

I am just adding bits about him as I post
Hi love. I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s so hard losing a family member. Not sure if you are interested or ready for a new conure. I have two, one is a lovely sun conure that I would love to see go to a loving home. I did not expect to get diagnosed with addisons and my birds aren’t getting all the love and attention they once were. I live in Suwanee, GA. Please let me know if you have the heart, time and energy to take my babies. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom