The Sussex thread!

Pics
The person I got my Coronation rooster from has a Silver Rooster from Greenfire. He is throwing Cukoo colored Sussex chicks. Not sure if the hens are coronation or lights. I don't think she has any silver hens( but could be wrong).

They are very cute!

Quote:
Thats what they look like to me Birchen....

ok thanks
big_smile.png

Two of my SS chicks (ordered thru feed store, not sure which hatchery) came out with white chests. Is that common? Otherwise marked like some of the SS I see here, very pretty birds! I think these two are cockerels. I'll try to get pix but it's difficult, they are so active and they are in among 28 other youngsters, including some Delawares...
cool.png
what a fun bunch!

We would be glad to have you and everyone else that has Sussex Chickens to join and help make this Association a great one, You can have one or a hundred and as far as I am concerned you don't have to have any, but once you get them you will be HOOKED. In the future we would like to have Sussex Shows and Club meets this our goal and I hope to someday soon be able to hold these meets.

All you have to do is visit the website and see how to become a member, I promise it will be painless
smile.png

http://americansussexbreeders.webs.com

Steve

Back
Top Bottom