The Tetra Tint thread.. (Photos, info) ❤

Pics
my girls (now about 6 weeks) are getting too big to keep in a box in the kitchen!! I've been taking them out for daily forays into the back yard keeping a eye on them as we do not have the coop/run finished yet. The back yard is fenced, but I worry about cats during the day.

[/IMG]
These are my daughter's tetra tints (white ones). They are growing so fast. The red ones are red sex-linked we also got from Tractor Supply. We are looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

They look exactly like the tetra tints we purchased from TSC this spring! They are the quickest things you ever saw or tried to catch!!! We named one hudini because she would always find the tiniest opening in the run and escape! I have amber links, reds and golden comets and the tetras are very brave in comparison and act as leaders. Luckily they are easy to spot since they are an electric white. I cant wait to see their eggs...I would definitely get more if I had room in the coop. They have proven very entertaining and a delight to be around.

They look exactly like the tetra tints we purchased from TSC this spring! They are the quickest things you ever saw or tried to catch!!! We named one hudini because she would always find the tiniest opening in the run and escape! I have amber links, reds and golden comets and the tetras are very brave in comparison and act as leaders. Luckily they are easy to spot since they are an electric white. I cant wait to see their eggs...I would definitely get more if I had room in the coop. They have proven very entertaining and a delight to be around.

Have you heard about the salmonella outbreak with chicks that were purchased from TSC, that came from Mt Healthy Hatchery?

Anyone who purchased chicks from TSC this year should contact the store to see where the chicks came from. Then you should go to the CDC website to read the information!

Back
Top Bottom