The Tetra Tint thread.. (Photos, info) ❤

Pics
Quote:
I understand, all's good
smile.png

Chris

I was wondering has anyone ever figured how to tell the difference between the male and female tetra tints ? I know they have spots on them, but do both sexes have them ? Or just the males or the females ?

I bought some tetra tints for giggles from my TSC. Plus, the manager wanted to get rid of them and sold them for .75 cents each...
BTW, there is no such breed as a "longhorn" chicken. Google it...if you don't believe me
lau.gif

Hi all, I work at Tractor Supply, and this is the first year my store has had the Tetra's. I came across this forum while researching the breed. I acquired five of the little darlings a couple days ago. Never heard of them until I got these. We only got one batch of twenty-five, and twenty of them didn't survive the trip. They are a feisty bunch. I was a little concerned about mixing them with the slightly older chicks, but they definitely hold their own.

Just another photo update on my Tetra! She is getting more and more beautiful everyday, I have to say she is one of my favorite chickens, don't tell the others
duc.gif

She is now almost 3 months old and really getting some pretty coloring!
78308_dscn1674.jpg

Quote:
They are some of the funnest chicks I've ever had. They don't know fear and party like rock stars.
big_smile.png
My wyandotte chicks just sit there and look bewildered when the Tetras play.

edited for an afterthought...
My mgr. at TSC told me their having another "chick days" in June. Maybe I'll score some more of these fun little birds!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom