The Tetra Tint thread.. (Photos, info) ❤

Pics
Just wanted to share my tetras I bought 2 of them on March 1st that would put them at 7 weeks(ish)
I have seen some real pretty tetras on this thread and I am quite pleased with my girls and think they are turning into pretty birds.
Mine are shy and skiddish. More so then any of the other chicks I got. Its okay. The lowest hen on the pecking order is Ariel and today my husband was petting her and she seem to be in love!
Well here they are

Trying to coax Ariel out of the coop this morning

Close up of Ariel. She is mostly white with just a little tint of brown. My husband says they look dirty

This is Delaney she has more brown then Ariel. I cant wait to see what she ends up looking like

Delaney.... she is hard to get a pic of she moves quick and doesnt stay still

Just wanted to share my tetras I bought 2 of them on March 1st that would put them at 7 weeks(ish)
I have seen some real pretty tetras on this thread and I am quite pleased with my girls and think they are turning into pretty birds.
Mine are shy and skiddish. More so then any of the other chicks I got. Its okay. The lowest hen on the pecking order is Ariel and today my husband was petting her and she seem to be in love!
Well here they are

Trying to coax Ariel out of the coop this morning

Close up of Ariel. She is mostly white with just a little tint of brown. My husband says they look dirty

This is Delaney she has more brown then Ariel. I cant wait to see what she ends up looking like

Delaney.... she is hard to get a pic of she moves quick and doesnt stay still

Your Delaney looks alot like my Tetra did at that age with the brown coming in, I think she is going to be a beautiful hen when she's grown
love.gif

My babies i got from tractor supply along with 4 ducklings. They are absolutely the sweetest. I'm assuming they are tetras, which i just found out thru this thread, bc the lady at tc had no idea nor was their bin labled. If they aren't tetras, could someone please tell me what they are?

Your Delaney looks alot like my Tetra did at that age with the brown coming in, I think she is going to be a beautiful hen when she's grown
love.gif
My babies i got from tractor supply along with 4 ducklings. They are absolutely the sweetest. I'm assuming they are tetras, which i just found out thru this thread, bc the lady at tc had no idea nor was their bin labled. If they aren't tetras, could someone please tell me what they are?

I think yours might be Amber links just from the brown coming in on the wings. I could be wrong but check them out too. TSC sells them sometimes as well

thanx they are the sweetest whatever they are, i think i may have to get some more once i get my other coop built :) lol and at first i thought the brown was dirt but then realized it wasnt

Last edited:
i just got 3 tetra tints today, from a friend who said they got them at TSC....i think mine are about 7 weeks old....glad i got some info on them, from all of you!

Back
Top Bottom