The world of the dead and living RP ~ players needed

(sorry, i could only be on for like 2 min.)

varissa sobbed louder and tried not to laugh as Lucy screamed for her to stop, "we were sisters!"

Dante stopped looking at the stores and went back to the coven in bat form then went into the kitchen to get something to eat.
(molly, want to rp?)

(sorry, i could only be on for like 2 min.)

varissa sobbed louder and tried not to laugh as Lucy screamed for her to stop, "we were sisters!" 

Dante stopped looking at the stores and went back to the coven in bat form then went into the kitchen to get something to eat.
(molly, want to rp?)
(Sure)

Ivory flew back into the coven then shifted back into human form, then headed to the kitchen, hungry. She hadn't eaten lunch at school, because the lunches were crappy. (So true! That's what I do.)

(Sure)

Ivory flew back into the coven then shifted back into human form, then headed to the kitchen, hungry. She hadn't eaten lunch at school, because the lunches were crappy. (So true! That's what I do.)
(lol, i need to eat school lunch, or else i will starve, so i have to put up with it.)

Dante looked up as ivory came into the kitchen, "well hello." he said in shock, it was weird how he had never noticed her before today.

(lol, i need to eat school lunch, or else i will starve, so i have to put up with it.)

Dante looked up as ivory came into the kitchen, "well hello." he said in shock, it was weird how he had never noticed her before today.
Ivory blinked a few times, snapping back to reality, looking around and spotted Dante. "Oh, hi!" She said, smiling. She hadn't realized someone else was in the enormous kitchen, her mind had been wandering.

Last edited:
"wow, i guess i really am invisible." he said taking a sip of blood substitute.
"Sorry... I kinda had my head in the clouds." She said, waving a hand in the air to exaggerate her point. She opened a fridge and looked inside for something to eat or drink. She shrugged and took out a skinny blue Gatorade bottle, popped the top, and took a long drink. Even after being 'dead' for two years, she still only drank the blood substitute when she needed to.

Back
Top Bottom