The world of the dead and living RP ~ players needed

(sorry, i could only be on for like 2 min.)

varissa sobbed louder and tried not to laugh as Lucy screamed for her to stop, "we were sisters!" 

Dante stopped looking at the stores and went back to the coven in bat form then went into the kitchen to get something to eat.
(molly, want to rp?)

"Not literally!" Lucy said, " Wait, what about our tee shirts?" Under her breath Lucy let out a squeal and a, "YES!"

"Huh?" J'lee asked, confused at what that might mean. "Let the beast in? What does that mean?"
"Like this." said Gretchen. She closed her eyes for a moment. When her eyes opened, they were dark. Her hair seemed to be receding into her head, and more sprouted on her body, the same bright orange as her hair. She felt her mouth and nose shifting, lengthening, becoming a muzzle. Her hands grew black claws. Her ears moved up to the top of her head and changed shape. She looked a J'lee, fox-headed, and grinned. It was more intimidating now. "Just do it."

"I thought you said you wanted mango. I could've given you cream cheese from the handful I have." She shrugged and took the lead after closing the secret cup board.
(lol, i said pooped it into his mouth, wow kyda, just wow.)

he followed ivory and grabbed his sunglasses, he threw back on his black/ gray sweat shirt and walked outside then turned into bat form, "race ya there." he said and took off. he smiled, because he had been flying almost 50 more years than her, so he was pretty fats and knew a few tricks.

Lizzie walked silently on the forest trying to hear if anyone was their, she had to met much people from the coven,and the few she and met, were very mean to her, (i don't remember the name.) she closed her eyes and smiled, she could hear the sounds of the forest speak to her, this was her home, this was where she belonged now.

(anyone up for RP?)

Last edited:
"Like this." said Gretchen. She closed her eyes for a moment. When her eyes opened, they were dark. Her hair seemed to be receding into her head, and more sprouted on her body, the same bright orange as her hair. She felt her mouth and nose shifting, lengthening, becoming a muzzle. Her hands grew black claws. Her ears moved up to the top of her head and changed shape. She looked a J'lee, fox-headed, and grinned. It was more intimidating now. "Just do it."

"Um. Ok." J'lee said. She closed her eyes and tried, focusing as she relaxed her posture. She felt weight come onto her back, almost making her loose her balance. She opened her eyes and looked back, her eyes widening when she saw hug black-brown bat wings. "Whoa."

(lol, i said pooped it into his mouth, wow kyda, just wow.)

he followed ivory and grabbed his sunglasses, he threw back on his black/ gray sweat shirt and walked outside then turned into bat form, "race ya there." he said and took off. he smiled, because he had been flying almost 50 more years than her, so he was pretty fats and knew a few tricks.
:)lau and you just said fats instead of fast.)

Ivory shifted into bat form and took off, easily catching up because of her small size. Sense she was pretty slim, or skinny, as some people called her, she easily cut through the wind, allowing her to fly fast. Especially when she did the torpedo, tucking her wings against her sides and shooting like a bullet through the air, passing him by a large distance, before her wings snapped out again. He clearly hadn't been expecting her to be that fast, cause she was way ahead of him. She grinned.

Back
Top Bottom