The Wyandotte Thread

I'm new to this thread. I started with a few mixed chickens in the spring and now my husband is hooked. We have 2 BLW, 1 splash, 1 Copper Maran, 1 RIR and 2 mixed. My husband has fallen in love with the Wyndottes and now is on the hunt for Gold Laced. Can anyone recommend a good breeder in the GA area? He would like 2 older pullets or young hens.

I'm new to this thread. I started with a few mixed chickens in the spring and now my husband is hooked. We have 2 BLW, 1 splash, 1 Copper Maran, 1 RIR and 2 mixed. My husband has fallen in love with the Wyndottes and now is on the hunt for Gold Laced. Can anyone recommend a good breeder in the GA area? He would like 2 older pullets or young hens.
i got some from a guy in indiana but i took the last of hens but he did still have 3 roosters.

Just wanted to share...

My Columbian Wyandotte (Roxy) is likely not show quality, but she's turned from the ugliest little runt of a chick that couldn't grow feathers...into a beautiful young lady who graced us with our first eggs Thanksgiving week!  She makes me laugh almost every day because she's a talkative little thing and always comes running (waddling) over at high speed when she sees me, hoping for a treat. :)

Then....

Now!

oh, and she loves to boss around my cats....

She's just a joy.  :)
Love the picture following the cat :D

Back
Top Bottom