The Wyandotte Thread

Look at all that GREEN on them. Nice.... do I need black bantams...... no.... no.... LOL I don't really do bantams.
Come on :) haha Here yah go, your excuse, there won't be any available until Mayish. I hatched out 75 last year and kept 2 pullets (one of course my fav got sick while in quarantine after a show and had to cull her :( and then will use the pullet in the pic. Will take awhile but this year I am shooting for 100 plus to grow out.... Love my black babes. They are by far the friendliest of our wy bantams. My little chore buddies. They follow me about all over the place and chatter to me the whole time.

What a fine day out today. Great day to take pics. Had some fun with the blacks bantams today. These kids Art Lundgren sent me a couple months ago. Pics don't do them justice. Should have turned on some tunes for them to dance to. They were all so relaxed in the sun, none of them wanted to stand up perky... Can't blame them!
Oh my , they are lovely. I love bantams, they seem to have their own little way about them. My columbian brothers are so cute. They look after the new chicks like daddies and it's hilarious to watch them calling the girls into the nest box, sometimes I think they would dearly love to lay an egg.

how much wattle freezing do all of you Wyandotte owners have?

(that sounds wrong,
lau.gif
but I am sure you know what I mean)

Chickenhill, those black bantams look great!
Thanks! Can't wait to see what evolves from them for show season this year. Kid in a candy shop...

Oh my , they are lovely. I love bantams, they seem to have their own little way about them. My columbian brothers are so cute. They look after the new chicks like daddies and it's hilarious to watch them calling the girls into the nest box, sometimes I think they would dearly love to lay an egg.
Yes, the bantam boys are true fearless leaders. Takes alot of guts for a guy to sit in a nest. lol

Come on :) haha Here yah go, your excuse, there won't be any available until Mayish. I hatched out 75 last year and kept 2 pullets (one of course my fav got sick while in quarantine after a show and had to cull her :( and then will use the pullet in the pic. Will take awhile but this year I am shooting for 100 plus to grow out.... Love my black babes. They are by far the friendliest of our wy bantams. My little chore buddies. They follow me about all over the place and chatter to me the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom