The Wyandotte Thread

It's Duane Urch, not Ulch. I got his name wrong too first time I looked for the website.
wink.png
Email is [email protected] phone 507 451 6782 7pm-9pm CST

Last edited:
Thank you so much ChickenHill! Today is the 4th day his dogs have come over and killed or injured more of my chickens. We actually shot the boxer today and he called the Sheriff on us.

I will definitely take you up on writing up an invoice for me! Thank you thank you!!

Laurie

Quote:
Thank you so much ChickenHill! Today is the 4th day his dogs have come over and killed or injured more of my chickens. We actually shot the boxer today and he called the Sheriff on us.

I will definitely take you up on writing up an invoice for me! Thank you thank you!!

Laurie
don't know about your state but most states have livestock protection laws that make it lawful to shoot any animals harrassing your livestock. next time you see the dogs shoot first ask questions later IMO. i would, and my neighbors know it. i've already killed 2 great danes from down the road for chasing my mini horse and her colt (about 5 years ago)... the colt (now stallion) has permanent scars from that, including a ruptured iris.

Quote: nope. shoot, submit a bill for your losses, and tell them to Shut the #### up... oh and don't forget to include replacement costs for coop materials & labor they destroyed as well as the birds themselves. and document EVERYTHING with pics...

Last edited:

Laurie
With the previous incidents, the dog's owner was forewarned. Especially since you shot and injured the collie. He didn't contain his dogs so too bad.

Back
Top Bottom