The Wyandotte Thread

I live in Belgium.
We call those mottled birds "roodporselein". I don't know the correct term is English.
I think its best described as milli fleur but with a darker red ground color instead of the more 'goldish' ground color.
In Belgium I only know one other breeder. In Holland there should be more breeders of this magnificent color.

I only breed Wyandotte bantams in the colors silver laced, blue laced silver and (red) milli fleur.

Thanks for the compliment!

I need to make a bantam thread
smile.png

Thank you!
The hedge serves as natural protection against predators who are able to jump over the fence and from predators who are able to dig a hole underneath the wire.
This year I will be putting a net above the runs so I don't have to lock them up in the evening and free them in the morning.
Don't want to make them victims any longer of my laziness after a late night out...
wink.png

Awesome bantams, I'm a huge fan of the porcelain color I wish we had them in the states. Duckraiser we recently started a "wyandotte bantam thread", to discuss these awesome little birds.

Thank you!
The hedge serves as natural protection against predators who are able to jump over the fence and from predators who are able to dig a hole underneath the wire.
This year I will be putting a net above the runs so I don't have to lock them up in the evening and free them in the morning.

Don't want to make them victims any longer of my laziness after a late night out...;)

And it looks great too. I have hedges everywhere but I never thought of using them in this manner.

Back
Top Bottom