The Wyandotte Thread

What color variety are you seeking?
Larry Dye has White. I have Columbian.
Check the BYC 2014 Wyandotte Breeders list.
I am looking for color, so the Columbian, Silver Laced and the Blue Laced Red. Do you have eggs, chicks? How far is Meeker from Broken Arrow? I will checkk out the BYC Wyandotte Breeders List.

Thanks so much

. Chicks I hatched and raised last year. I'm a pretty proud mama
1f60a.png
1f423.png
1f425.png
1f413.png

Aw! How do you get those smilies?

Does anyone by chance have SLW chicks or juviniles available? I have been getting a lot of people asking me but I have nothing available :idunno . I want to steer them toward a good breeder who has heritage/ SOP wyandottes so I thought I'd ask you guys. Thanks in advance!

Anyone here have a line of dotties that have a good body type for meat?

My neighbor is looking to getting a few chickens, she only wants one breed and she wants to use the roosters and some of the hens for meat and keep the rest for egg laying, she would also like them to have broody instincts but if not possible I have a bator and could incubate the eggs for her.

or do all wyandottes from good lines have a good meat body too?

Anyone here have a line of dotties that have a good body type for meat?

My neighbor is looking to getting a few chickens, she only wants one breed and she wants to use the roosters and some of the hens for meat and keep the rest for egg laying, she would also like them to have broody instincts but if not possible I have a bator and could incubate the eggs for her.

or do all wyandottes from good lines have a good meat body too?

Back
Top Bottom