TheLukeMeister's Chat Thread!!!

Yeah! Then I have more in the bator and under a broody due in about 10 days.

You're getting close, what breed(s)?

:) Nice to hear from you too.

Sorry, just got on again. I have Isbars and cream longhorns. That's so exciting. How'd your duck eggs go?
It's day 20, and I can hear pipping. No cracks I can see yet. I can't wait to wake up in the morning to see what has advanced. I'm so excited

Sorry, just got on again. I have Isbars and cream longhorns. That's so exciting. How'd your duck eggs go?
It's day 20, and I can hear pipping. No cracks I can see yet. I can't wait to wake up in the morning to see what has advanced. I'm so excited

Lol. That's ok. Awesome! I got 9 out of 11 so I'm pretty happy, all Pekins. I've got seven in the bator going lockdown tomorrow, and the broody has twelve, they are due the 4th.

Awesome! Best of luck!

Lol. That's ok. Awesome! I got 9 out of 11 so I'm pretty happy, all Pekins. I've got seven in the bator going lockdown tomorrow, and the broody has twelve, they are due the 4th.

Awesome! Best of luck!

That's fun! right now the peeping has been getting louder and more frequent. Plus, they are starting to emerge! You can kind of see the shells starting to crack in this picture. it's hard to see, but it is there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom