Thermo cube TC-3 on CLOSEOUT SALE $6.95

I just ordered mine. I talked to Max. She seemed very nice. She said that they still had a bunch but had unexpectedly sold a lot. I guess it was because of this thread. She asked me, "Why do people want these all of a sudden?" I told her that it was for our chicken waterers and lights and that somebody had posted their website on this forum.

I just ordered 3 for my coop...Thanks for the heads up!
thumbsup.gif

It's 6:20 A.M. here in central Indiana, and the temperature is 26 degrees fahrenheit. This is our first freeze. I just now went out to the barn to check the water bowls of the six compartments being used for my breeding program of bbs Orpingtons. It was a relief to see that none of the water was frozen, i.e., the six thermocubes are doing their duty. Water wise, I'm going to have an easy winter.

I dont see it on the closeout list but when I search for it, it was in a different price of $16 dollars. Did she take it off because of overwhelming response?

Quote:
I just looked. It still shows $6.95. The heading states that the checkout page won't show the sale price, but the invoice that they e-mail to you will. I called the toll free number and ordered just to be sure there were no pricing errors.

I paid 4.95 for my Thermo-cubes at fleet Farm
while visting Burnsville Mn.

How are you using them for your water not to freeze?
I am using them for the heat lamps.

Back
Top Bottom