Thermostat so far so good...

perrym1962

Songster
14 Years
Oct 21, 2007
Eastview, Ky..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181049139798?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Just received this thermostat today, and so far for the price it is definitely the best one I have tried yet. Using the water wiggler I am getting a .1 degree temperature swing. You have to provide your own power cord which is no big deal. Takes a few to figure it out to set and it it is celsius only. I think I am going to love it, but time will tell I suppose.....

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't even think to look for one of these. Keep us updated on how it works. I just purchased the genesis incubator for $170 so that I could have the electric thermomstat. I'd love to upgrade the others with something like this if it works. Where in the incubator do you put it?

You leave the unit outside of the incubator. It has a probe that connects to it that you put in the incubator. You have to supply your own power cord, and has a place also to run the wires for you heat source. It is rated for 10 amps which is more than capable for a 250 watt heat source. It has been running for 24 hrs now. I have a thermometer that shows min. and max. that is showing 99.4 to 99.6 in a water wiggler. Again for the money the best thing I have tried to date...

Back
Top Bottom