Things you never said until you had chickens.......

My husband was watching Courage our Mutt cockerel drink and he said

Quote:
Courage has this HUGE comb and these HUGE wattles on this little body it is so funny I need to post a picture so you all can see what I am talking about and then laugh with me .

And for non-sexable breeds, you have to assume that 50% of the babies will be males - so if you need/want 4 hens, then you have to buy 8. (Or at least that's what I told myself and DH yesterday as I was putting our 8 new fluffy butts in the brooder...) YES!

(Do they make medication for chicken addicts.?.?.?.?...)

And for non-sexable breeds, you have to assume that 50% of the babies will be males - so if you need/want 4 hens, then you have to buy 8. (Or at least that's what I told myself and DH yesterday as I was putting our 8 new fluffy butts in the brooder...) YES!

yes they do it's called more chickens!
lau.gif

This afternoon I said this to my kids
Where did you get that box of raisins from the pantry or the girls' treat box? If you got them from the girls' box be warned I mixed dried meal worms in with that box. Never seen a kid turn green until now and I have 5 of them.

I hope not.. They will expect us to take it!

Back
Top Bottom