Things you never said until you had chickens.......

i don't say anything about worms, but I get worms for my chicken babies. the adults used to be finicky but now they act like there is not much diverse food, so the adults eat worms now, they like them clean i guess.

guineas love food as adults i found out too. I dug with my hands in leaves and poison ivy for my birds. I told my hunni "Guess what hunni, the guinea loves worms." that's funny maybe.

out of my flock so far, there is only one hen that has such a cute fuzzy butt to me. I said to her aloud: "What a cute fuzzybutt you have"

When my rooster crows, I can crow softer or louder. it trips him up. Then I bark like a dog or meow like a cat and it get even worse.

I even mimik sounds of my hens. When they say like Eh! like whatever! or So what? like a sound like a brat... I had a bantam chick say something that sounded like it was mine, mine, mine... it was like mah mah mah or wih wih wih... i can't remember now... but i copy their snobbish sounds. someone help me here... not the egg songs... and also momma bird when they sleep at night she goes like ahhhh softly and cutely like she's trying to adjust her body position... ah like don't peck me there or scoot over baby. they make all kinds of dinosaur noises.

"CHICKEN NIPPLES!!!"
lol.png

i am loving this thread,

chicken nipples is the funniest and i had never even realised how funny it sounds until i read it on here. Mine are in the post and i can't wait now to be able to skip through the house when they arrive singing yippee my chicken nipples have arrived.
lau.gif

stop pecking my leg jasmine.

doogie stop eating the chicken poo (dog)

Rosie srop eating the dog poo (chicken)

I love going in the coop after bed and listening to the soft quiet muttering they make and of course i have to speak back in chicken speak

"Kids, don't let Duke kiss you on the face. He just ate chicken turds." (this always gets some eewwws and giggles from the kids)

"Make sure you wear the safety glasses when you feed them, I don't want you getting pecked in the eye." (again, said to the kids)

my daughter...."my chicken diapers came today!!!!!!!!" she almost hugged the mail lady

"really, did u have to poo on me again? i just changed shirts"

"who pooped on your head?" usually said to my children and chickens both.

"don't let penny poop in my purse!!"

Back
Top Bottom