Things you wish you could say

I answered one time, County morgue, you kill em we chill em.
I had a spammer call during an IT class that I was teaching. I put it on speaker, and let the guy go through his "This is Microsoft calling about a problem with your PC" spiel. They I said to the class, "So, class, this is the common Microsoft scam call. You now know what they sound like." The scammer hung up as the class laughed.

I had a spammer call during an IT class that I was teaching. I put it on speaker, and let the guy go through his "This is Microsoft calling about a problem with your PC" spiel. They I said to the class, "So, class, this is the common Microsoft scam call. You now know what they sound like." The scammer hung up as the class laughed.
This is the best story I've ever heard. It would be even better if you had a recording so we could hear "Microsoft" live.

That's awesome!

That's hilarious- XDD

Hey, :duc FedEx driver! For the nth time, you have delivered MY package to one of the neighbors' houses.

I left a 1 star review to "rate my delivery experience." I said in the notes (3 times) that the package went to the wrong house and the drivers DO NOT LOOK for house numbers!

Soup line, FedEx. SOUP LINE!!!! (my personal swear word that is really nasty but you can say it in public and around children.)

Hey, :duc FedEx driver! For the nth time, you have delivered MY package to one of the neighbors' houses.

I left a 1 star review to "rate my delivery experience." I said in the notes (3 times) that the package went to the wrong house and the drivers DO NOT LOOK for house numbers!

Soup line, FedEx. SOUP LINE!!!! (my personal swear word that is really nasty but you can say it in public and around children.)
WHY IS THIS SUCH A MOOD??!? T^T

Are your house numbers easy to see? I do DoorDash as a part time extra money gig, and it drives me nuts when I'm trying to make 100% certain that I'm delivering to the right address and I can't FIND the address! My new house has big white numbers on the mailbox and big silver numbers on the side of the house.

Back
Top Bottom