Things you wish you could say

I do not know what happened to my Bilibili app, so I have to re-download it to watch it.

Doing it now. 😊
KAT-TUN was one of my favourite Jpop groups. It wasn't a huge loss when Akinishi Jin went solo, but Tanaka Kouki's loss really hurt. I still can't believe he was so stupid as to get himself fired for publicly posting pics of his junk.

I like Silence Wang. I LOVE this song.
That song is really good! I have never seen him perform before. 😍 I may have to go give him a follow. 👀

I wish I could have turned off the poor subtitling, though. I had to rewatch it and hold my thumb over them so I could just see the characters. 🙈

Found him!
Screenshot_20240318_212245_com.sina.weibo.jpg

KAT-TUN was one of my favourite Jpop groups. It wasn't a huge loss when Akinishi Jin went solo, but Tanaka Kouki's loss really hurt. I still can't believe he was so stupid as to get himself fired for publicly posting pics of his junk.
My, my. Now, that is not a good thing to do!

Got a link? 👀🤣

I wanna rock!
Hubby loves Kiss
To each their own. :) I watch too many Jdramas and Kdramas to not be used to seeing guys in makeup. A lot of the Jpop and Kpop bands wear a lot of makeup too.
View attachment 3775817
Yeah, they do wear more makeup than I realized. I'm not into that music but I know it's pretty popular
Oooh. David Bowie as Jareth in Labyrinth.
That movie creeped me out when I was younger but it's a good one all the same

Back
Top Bottom