Things you wish you could say

Not sure what most of those are but ok.

I'm a crazy computer chicken guy. I may need to dig up evidence from my camera for proof.
A+ - computer hardware certification
Network+ - basic networking certification
MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional (PC OS & Server OS)
MCSA - Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (this was actually 7 exams)
ITIL - International Technical Infrastructure Library (There are 4 levels, my cert is only level 1)

I've worked in the field for a couple decades then went into teaching and was the Microsoft professor at a college for a while.

A+ - computer hardware certification
Network+ - basic networking certification
MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional (PC OS & Server OS)
MCSA - Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (this was actually 7 exams)
ITIL - International Technical Infrastructure Library (There are 4 levels, my cert is only level 1)

I've worked in the field for a couple decades then went into teaching and was the Microsoft professor at a college for a while.
That's pretty cool.

If anything I'd get the Linux certifications. I see a brighter future there in terms of computing, considering all the stuff I've hear with Windows. Then again, I should probably learn COBOL so I can be rich.

I've already dealt with some customers. Trust me, it's hard to explain tech to some people.
It isn't that really. I'm quite adept at explaining technology to people in human terms. That does not stop them from still making stupid decisions. And that is what slowly kills you from the inside.

It isn't that really. I'm quite adept at explaining technology to people in human terms. That does not stop them from still making stupid decisions. And that is what slowly kills you from the inside.
I might not feel it right now, but I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later. I already know of at least one thing that makes me feel like I'm being eaten. Someone I know stockpiled some Norton Premium physical keys for ten devices and only used four out of ten. I doubt he's going to put it on his new phone, but now it's just a matter of switching the one laptop over to Linux and he won't have any need from them. When the box of ebay purchased antivirus subscriptions arrived I think a couple cells in my body died.

I might not feel it right now, but I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later. I already know of at least one thing that makes me feel like I'm being eaten. Someone I know stockpiled some Norton Premium physical keys for ten devices and only used four out of ten. I doubt he's going to put it on his new phone, but now it's just a matter of switching the one laptop over to Linux and he won't have any need from them. When the box of ebay purchased antivirus subscriptions arrived I think a couple cells in my body died.
Pfft. A 410 credit rating is better protection than any software. And it's free.

Back
Top Bottom