Things you wish you could say

My pastor once bought chocolate covered crickets, and gave them to the kids at church, he didn't tell them what they were. Everybody loved them then he tell told everybody what they were then the girls started screaming.
I did that with cricket chips. I had a bowl of them and let my students munch on them.

We have all ate plenty of bugs, insects, and excrement from them on a regular basis if you buy any of your food. So, really, I don't think it is that big of a deal if you decide to eat a cricket every now and again.

I would eat a bug way before I want to eat anything to do with a mouse or rat, but I am sure I have done that as well.

We have all ate plenty of bugs, insects, and excrement from them on a regular basis if you buy any of your food. So, really, I don't think it is that big of a deal if you decide to eat a cricket every now and again.

I would eat a bug way before I want to eat anything to do with a mouse or rat, but I am sure I have done that as well.
Pan fried rat with gravy. :drool:drool

I have ate those black carpenter ants when I was a kid. They taught us in scouts for survival to pinch their heads off and eat them. They told us some would have an orange flavor, some grape etc and they did, which I’m sure was completely psychological.

I also would act like I would eat bugs when my kids were little to freak them out.
I used to eat ants. When you are poor and cannot afford food, you eat whatever scuttles past you that you can catch. 😅

Back
Top Bottom