Things you wish you could say

If anything, she just had the envy
Happy Cheer Up GIF

And now for something completely different!
I'm tired of seeing post on 'How do I tame my quail?" "How do I tame my pheasant?" "How do I tame my turkey?"
Get serious peeps....STOP IT!!!! Gamebirds are not pets! If you want a 'pet' get a dog, cat or cow! šŸ¤£ gamebirds are kinda like fish, great to look at šŸ‘€ but you can't hold them, pet them, etc.
So, PLEASE STOP IT, DAMN IT!!!!!

You are a big fat hairy liar. You are not "too busy" to come to the party. You just don't want to. And you have NEVER helped with the field planting so to use that as an excuse is a horrible, transparent lie and an insult to me and your aunt and uncle. I know plenty of teachers, who teach twice the amount of kids you do, and they have social lives. You need to budget your time better. The two that didn't even bother responding to my text, grow a set and be a real woman who responds when spoken to. And why didn't any of you even bother to rsvp? How come I had to call you out with a text? My sisters and I are much more dedicated to this relationship than you guys are. We have been drifting apart for a long time and we have no idea why. And when we ask, all we get is, "Sorry. We are busy" It's bull$hit and you know it

And now for something completely different!
I'm tired of seeing post on 'How do I tame my quail?" "How do I tame my pheasant?" "How do I tame my turkey?"
Get serious peeps....STOP IT!!!! Gamebirds are not pets! If you want a 'pet' get a dog, cat or cow! šŸ¤£ gamebirds are kinda like fish, great to look at šŸ‘€ but you can't hold them, pet them, etc.
So, PLEASE STOP IT, DAMN IT!!!!!
Nabiki's corollary: Just because it's cute doesn't mean it's cuddly.

I hope you have done it. :fl
I called animal control, and they will be paying her a visit. If the dog isn't licensed, I'm sure she'll be facing fines. She works at a vet office, so there's no reason the dog shouldn't be up to date on shots, but if not, more fines.

I caught the dog on my cameras at my greenhouse door trying to figure out how to get in. I got out there before she could do anything and she ran back home.

Back
Top Bottom