Things you wish you could say

@KayisforKale

Look Kay, boys.
20240510_155302_1.gif
20240510_155451_3.gif

I MUST try this. Real sugar Dr. Pepper. :drool

I'm sad that it is no longer in production. $15/bottle is too much for me.
So A couple places you can look.

Grocery stores soda Aisle. Where they keep the "specialty" sodas (Like IBC root beer in bottles and the like). If there are glass bottle 10 2 4 dr pepper 4 packs, they should be cane sugar and are usually 8 bucks. Also they MAY have 12 packs of cane sugar pepper. it's be in a green can and carton. My Frys (kroger) and albertson's here in AZ both carry them.

So A couple places you can look.

Grocery stores soda Aisle. Where they keep the "specialty" sodas (Like IBC root beer in bottles and the like). If there are glass bottle 10 2 4 dr pepper 4 packs, they should be cane sugar and are usually 8 bucks. Also they MAY have 12 packs of cane sugar pepper. it's be in a green can and carton. My Frys (kroger) and albertson's here in AZ both carry them.
Does your Fry's sell electronics? :p

Does your Fry's sell electronics? :p
No, because Fry's Electronics went under long ago. They were different things with the same name. I'm really hoping that at least one of our old Frys ends up being a Microcenter. The closest one to me is owned by Costco now, and the rumor is it will become a Costco business center.

No, because Fry's Electronics went under long ago. They were different things with the same name. I'm really hoping that at least one of our old Frys ends up being a Microcenter. The closest one to me is owned by Costco now, and the rumor is it will become a Costco business center.
I miss those Fry's. The interior decoration was really nice. We went to the City of Industry one.

Back
Top Bottom