This is NOT a 7(?) weeks old speckled Sussex

Completely unknown to me and I can't read their Hebrew homepage.
The German version contains some strange faults regarding the breed descriptions.

Same with the English and the Greek versions. At least you got a beautiful marans pullet, I wouldn't try to get them to send me new birds again, honestly. Of course I wouldn't buy from them again, just so you don't get sent the wrong birds

Completely unknown to me and I can't read their Hebrew homepage.
The German version contains some strange faults regarding the breed descriptions.
Oh yes 🙌 I didn’t even know they had a German page. This is one of the only hatcheries in my country. So it’s either you order from them, or from a commercial hatchery 50+ birds, or from a nice person.

Oh yes 🙌 I didn’t even know they had a German page. This is one of the only hatcheries in my country. So it’s either you order from them, or from a commercial hatchery 50+ birds, or from a nice person.

I get it. IMO better to get birds from breeders who focus on quality, most of them will breed from the birds in their backyard, and nit have large facilities of many breeds, where its much easier to loose quality

I see. This might be the reason they get away with bad customer service and wrong deliveries.

What is your/their country, if you don't mind me asking?

I see. This might be the reason they get away with bad customer service and wrong deliveries.

What is your/their country, if you don't mind me asking?
Israel. We are notoriously known for having bad customer service. They also sell chicks for like 20$ a piece. And they provide no sexing. But somehow I’m very lucky and only get girls…
If you get chicks from backyard breeders, they would many times trick you into getting males. Because that is just the way things work in my country.
I must say my Rhode Island reds came from a backyard breeder, and they are PERFECT. But I DID end up with 2 cocks, one hen and a dead pullet…

Did you order day olds by mail?

I suppose that the temperatures in your country are not very agreeable for sending chicks or chickens by mail. So they might have died from heat stress/exhaustion.

Did you order day olds by mail?

I suppose that the temperatures in your country are not very agreeable for sending chicks or chickens by mail. So they might have died from heat stress/exhaustion.
No no. Day old chicks can only be picked! 2 weeks old chicks are sent to a specific location every two weeks, and then you also have to go pick these up. It’s fine though. A nice 3 hour trip!

Back
Top Bottom