This was Miss-Jaynes idea

I'm not sure it is safe for you two to play together!?!?! Great idea though!
wink.png

I knew I had saved those old political yard signs the politicans didn't pick up in my yard for a reason!!!
wink.png

it's a great way to reuse and recycle.

BTW, our plans to blow up the world were put on hold. we are trying to build a space station first, so we have somewhere to live after blowing up the earth. see, we're brilliant like that!
bun.gif

You can usually find it in the Dollar Store, with the poster board. It is great for school projects because your board doesn't bend on you. YEAH, CHEAP!!
big_smile.png

Great idea, by the way, you too!! I have some serama's in the bator, some I ordered, some of mine, I would like to keep them separate, just so I can tell them apart and know which are from the new line. Once they start running around, it is hard to keep track! Genius, I tell you, genius!!
lol.png

Quote:
No kidding, they need little collars or name badges as they pop out of the shell.

Name badges......huh.....what do you think MJ, can we market name badges?

Course the writing would have to be very small.

how close will they be to your heat element? I was thinking the same thing to divide 2 1/2 dozen cuckoo marans eggs from three different BYCers.
bow.gif

Quote:
I'm guessing 1 1/2 inches....maybe 2. The divider doesn't come up much higher that what a egg in an upright position in the turner is.....looks like 3/4 inch higher than the tallest egg.

Back
Top Bottom