Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

GIRL Jules..... You betta hook a sista up with them mandarin & wood duck eggs or I might throw down a little
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Don't you know they are hard to incubate and don't ship well? Lol, that's what everyone keeps telling me but I'll try anyway for you. Luckily there are a few people close to me with them. I think I have to get a permit for wood ducks, so I'll probably try for mandies.

Quackers Congrats on the new SHED !!!
woot.gif

I am looking at the other Brahma listing, So I will have 3 lines to mesh together for craziness!!! I am stoked about my Iowa Blues !!! Didn't someone on here just hatch some?

I want to get 24 EO eggs from Skyline in Feb. if I can.... I think they are beautiful! unless one of you wants to buy them & I can get eggs from you in the future...hint....hint

I missed out on
he.gif
the BLUE LANGSHAN auction

Will try for it again... I am trying for my "Blue Collar Working Flock"

Last edited:
I should be gettting the WHF lav orps in my bator today !!!! Wahoo

I just bought .... 2 auction of these
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180791875903&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:1123

I bought....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320825397196&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:1123

I also made a little email to a certain auction person that gave me crappy eggs.... I guess a little push in the right direction..... She is sending me out anither order of eggs free of charge & she said ASAP.... A little gangsta in me
yippiechickie.gif

I HAVE HATCHING RIGHT NOW 45 Buff Orps !!!! I hatched & 5 more are pipping
love.gif
They are my early birds! Hatch day is tomorrow!
Oooo... Me likes the ebay purchases. WHF put up some more Lorps. They MIGHT be in my watch list. With like 20 other items..

And you go with yo gansta self gurl.

45!! That's AWESOME!! Pics when they come!!

OK weird. Over to my right, there is a little box that says "currently viewing" and it has our names in it. That's a cool little feature.

And just FYI- If I don't reply to something, it's only because my eyes are having a hard time adjusting to the new format. I'm not ignoring anyone on purpose.. swear.

I actually really LUV this new format....
hide.gif

OK weird. Over to my right, there is a little box that says "currently viewing" and it has our names in it. That's a cool little feature.

And just FYI- If I don't reply to something, it's only because my eyes are having a hard time adjusting to the new format. I'm not ignoring anyone on purpose.. swear.

Back
Top Bottom