Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Becky- I wouldn't worry too much about it. If she's still walking funny tmw then I'd do what SM said. There is a bunch of info on here about that. If you wanna read some of it, you might feel better. (Makes me feel better anyway. :)

SM: Withdrawls. Bummer. Drink lots of water and if you have lemon juice put a squirt in there.

Drinking lemonade with little cutie oranges in it with lots of ice.

I hate the store. $4.32 for milk. Can't wait to get my milk cow "Bessie". (My husband and his friend named her.) She will be a Gurnsey and I will milk her. And then I will drink it.

AHhhhhhhh... Spring..

spring-weather-season-flower-smiley-emoticon-000403-large.gif

I hate the store. $4.32 for milk. Can't wait to get my milk cow "Bessie". (My husband and his friend named her.) She will be a Gurnsey and I will milk her. And then I will drink it.

lol.png

I want a mini jersey. I will name mine Bossie and she can be friends with your Bessie. I will milk her. And I will make cheese. I like cheese.

I know how you feel after we order the chicks in the spring I'm so impaiant. I just want for them to be there when I get home from shcool so bad. becuase they are just so Flipping cute I can't stand and I shreik a little when I first see the
big_smile.png
and then once they are old enough we bring them inside and let them play around in a big pen
wee.gif
and then we bring in the dirt tray.
lol.png
it SOOOOOOO funny you just have to see it
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom