Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

SM: By high bid was $13.50 on the Appleyards. And then his very next listing started at $15. So I got lucky because he was trying to place the price on them based on that first listing.

Oooo yes, get a rooster. I'm growing tired of shipped eggs.
Ok, that makes sense. That's what I saw in lots of my call eggs, but then nothing in most after a few days.
barnie.gif
I want some silkie eggs, but think I'm waiting until spring before I try having eggs shipped again. Plus they'll be laying more so more to pick from. Or find a rooster, which is easy, then hatch my own.
big_smile.png

I like ebay too, but I've had really good luck with the eggs I have gotten from this site. I'll have to update next week with new report, as I have 2 more sets of eggs coming this week from here.

I like ebay too, but I've had really good luck with the eggs I have gotten from this site. I'll have to update next week with new report, as I have 2 more sets of eggs coming this week from here.

Ok, it's interesting you said that.. Because I'm sitting here thinking.. It's gotta be the shipped eggs... but I had GREAT hatch rates with the shipped eggs I got from here. One was a 100% hatch rate, the other was in the 70%'s.

But I did have that little incubator flub too.. so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom