Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

QJ, not sure. The 1st set of eggs from here had at least 8 very fertile out of 11 (which I killed off one by one).

With the eggs I have going now, I have 11 strong growing eggs out of 12 from here and only 1 of 12 from ebay. Not sure if it is the luck of the draw from shipping, but I have more confidence with eggs that come from here. We'll see what happens with the African eggs I have arriving this week... 3 from here and 3 from ebay.

That sounds exactly like what I'm getting here. I'll be interested to see what happens with your Africans.
QJ, not sure. The 1st set of eggs from here had at least 8 very fertile out of 11 (which I killed off one by one).

With the eggs I have going now, I have 11 strong growing eggs out of 12 from here and only 1 of 12 from ebay. Not sure if it is the luck of the draw from shipping, but I have more confidence with eggs that come from here. We'll see what happens with the African eggs I have arriving this week... 3 from here and 3 from ebay.

woot.gif
ya.gif
1 more week until lockdown on my geese! They are both growing good. The eggs are starting to get pretty dark, guessing it won't be long until all I can see is a little movement on the edges. Can't wait to meet my babies!

Ebay goose eggs shipper is fast! They were processed through local facility this morning. I'm sure I will get them tomorrow. Still waiting for confirmation from the two other sellers that eggs are shipped out today as scheduled.

Ok, Looks like I have 7 out of 13 Blue laced reds going strong. (I still say the air cells look weird though.)

Maybe 2 Sussex and Maybe 1 Lavender. Highly doubt it on the Lavender, but I'm not throwing it out yet.

Back
Top Bottom