Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

I had good success hatching shipped eggs last winter when it was freezing. I say go for it!!

good, cause i already messages someone i got some from last year
gig.gif

anyone on here want to sell my some pekin duck eggs?

60 EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

That duckling looks kinda like a Swedish to me with the yellow chest fluff.

I was thinking Swedish -ish too
hu.gif

I have cayuga babies & it doesn't resemble them, when you put them next to each other, and the pic is kinda bad, little D is pretty blue! (yes its a he!)

I missed the part where she gave the amount lol I had to go back and reread
smile.png
kinda looks Swedish to me too

thumbsup.gif

Omg, 60 goose eggs?? What in the world will you do if they all hatch??

They won't ~ I mean they can't
th.gif

Well start a goosie revolution of course lol

Or my army of Gooseness !

Yeah, I wondered if I was the only one that thought that was a crazy number! :)

RG - what ARE you going to do with all those goslings??

I paid $60 for them. Will sell them this spring as sexed pairs for $25. or $10 straight run. I am not planning on keeping any, just to hatch some ! Cause I LOVE
love.gif
hatching Goslings, and they don't take nearly as long as these dam Emus
he.gif

I'm itching for more eggs. All my breeding groups should be pure now... but hardly an egg to be had.

he.gif
All those purdy birds ~ but no eggs!

I was about to call the men in white coats for you.
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Yup. That's our RG!

They kinda look like pom babies. Below is my pom/african cross. Whatever they are, they are too cute!

I HOPE THEY ARE POMS! One male & one female, and the yellow one is a girl to.

Duckies on lockdown. Now for the hardest part of hatching. 7 eggs in LD, hoping for at least 5 live babies.
fl.gif

celebrate.gif
fl.gif
celebrate.gif

ok guys what is the possibility of me getting any live hatches from shipped eggs, when the weather is still freezing? i want to hatch soooooo badly!

I hatched all last winter with shipped eggs from east to west coast.... C'mon join team hatch!!! Do it Do it Do it
highfive.gif

good, cause i already messages someone i got some from last year
gig.gif

anyone on here want to sell my some pekin duck eggs?

I see pekin eggs come through auction cheap every saturday..... I could ship you some for cost? Or any other eggs? Hey I could be an Eggabler .... Be online Sat - 9:30am and I will let ya know whats here, I can buy em & ship em to ya?

I was thinking Swedish -ish too
hu.gif

I have cayuga babies & it doesn't resemble them, when you put them next to each other, and the pic is kinda bad, little D is pretty blue! (yes its a he!)

thumbsup.gif

They won't ~ I mean they can't
th.gif

Or my army of Gooseness !

I paid $60 for them. Will sell them this spring as sexed pairs for $25. or $10 straight run. I am not planning on keeping any, just to hatch some ! Cause I LOVE
love.gif
hatching Goslings, and they don't take nearly as long as these dam Emus
he.gif

I hatched all last winter with shipped eggs from east to west coast.... C'mon join team hatch!!! Do it Do it Do it
highfive.gif

I see pekin eggs come through auction cheap every saturday..... I could ship you some for cost? Or any other eggs? Hey I could be an Eggabler .... Be online Sat - 9:30am and I will let ya know whats here, I can buy em & ship em to ya?

enabler? no
gig.gif
! have i told you lately how amazingly awesome you are
bow.gif
are you in the same time zone? would it be easier to tell me on here or do you want to text or call?

We should do lots of enabling to hatch. I have to start my eggs now to test fertility, but I found someone 30 min. away whos going to buy my eggs out of the bater the day before lockdown. (I have to go to TX and OK to pick up some very special goat babies) I get to incubate, but there will be no hatchlings for me until afterword. I guess I'd better make sure DH learns how to watch and adjust carefully. I have to be gone for 3 days in mid march, and there will be eggs on autoturn in my most trusted bater.....not an LG, thats for sure.

We should do lots of enabling to hatch.  I have to start my eggs now to test fertility, but I found someone 30 min. away whos going to buy my eggs out of the bater the day before lockdown.  (I have to go to TX and OK to pick up some very special goat babies)  I get to incubate, but there will be no hatchlings for me until afterword.  I guess I'd better make sure DH learns how to watch and adjust carefully.  I have to be gone for 3 days in mid march, and there will be eggs on autoturn in my most trusted bater.....not an LG, thats for sure.

Yes I have decided I will turn my bator on in the next couple days to test it out, and then hopefully jazz will find me a few lovelies to put in it :)
Goats! So exciting! I will be getting some this year we just have to build my area! We got the wood so all we need to do is wait till the snow is gone(fingers crossed it is soon)

I got 60 Goose eggs!
woot.gif

Our daffydills are coming up, frogs are croaking, and had my first slugs come out ! Early spring here

You guys need to start posting all your yummy goodness!

Where are you getting your meat birds???

Here is my trio of goslings ~ just had to sex a bunch of ducks & geese for the lady.
I asked my daughter what we should name them, and she said "I Don't Know"
I said that is a great idea.... Eye, Dee & Kay ~ Does anyone know what they are? She got them from Ideal Assortment.

Couldn't pass up this cute little duckie ..... Another idk duckling wonder what he is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adorable goslings and duckling!! I wish I had 60 goose eggs in my bator! *goose-egg-envy*
I don't mind babies, but the smell of baby ducks is enough to forget them entirely.
sickbyc.gif
lau.gif

60 EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

That duckling looks kinda like a Swedish to me with the yellow chest fluff.

Omg, 60 goose eggs?? What in the world will you do if they all hatch??
You get drowned in adorable fluffiness!!
love.gif

Well start a goosie revolution of course lol
clap.gif

Yeah, I wondered if I was the only one that thought that was a crazy number! :)

RG - what ARE you going to do with all those goslings??
big_smile.png

I'm itching for more eggs. All my breeding groups should be pure now... but hardly an egg to be had.
ep.gif

I was about to call the men in white coats for you.
lau.gif

Yup. That's our RG!
They kinda look like pom babies. Below is my pom/african cross. Whatever they are, they are too cute!

That looks like a cayuga to me. Cute no matter what it is.
So true, so true!
th.gif

I want in on the goosie revolution! The chickens are going to be so angry, after all, they've been planning world domination for way too long!

Duckies on lockdown. Now for the hardest part of hatching. 7 eggs in LD, hoping for at least 5 live babies.
fl.gif
Dawww!!

~ Aspen

Bonnie, our 13yo boxer, passed away peacefully this evening at home with Iain and I at her side. RIP little girl.

Back
Top Bottom