Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Hey SM!
hugs.gif

hi all, sick kids and computer troubles, need I say more? Julia has been immensely bummed about birds, and is now taking amoxicilian for an ear infection.

Have 15 new lavander orphingtons, 3 new mille flour, 4 new blue cochin, 2 new doelings, 1 new buckling, 1 wether (for buck buddy),, 25 blue eggs, 10 sebbies eggs, and DH wants me to order partridges. (we allready have 2 pear trees, so I guess I'm covered there)

Big Hugs to all!

frow.gif

hi all, sick kids and computer troubles, need I say more? Julia has been immensely bummed about birds, and is now taking amoxicilian for an ear infection.

Have 15 new lavander orphingtons, 3 new mille flour, 4 new blue cochin, 2 new doelings, 1 new buckling, 1 wether (for buck buddy),, 25 blue eggs, 10 sebbies eggs, and DH wants me to order partridges. (we allready have 2 pear trees, so I guess I'm covered there)

Big Hugs to all!

frow.gif
hugs.gif

Been thinking about you, Marty1876..... Good stuff, natch!

I'm the proud mama of 7 WH babies. But I think 6 are boys. Why me?
What luck, they sure are cute though
Jerry, I love your sense of humor! Keep it up!
hi all, sick kids and computer troubles, need I say more? Julia has been immensely bummed about birds, and is now taking amoxicilian for an ear infection. Have 15 new lavander orphingtons, 3 new mille flour, 4 new blue cochin, 2 new doelings, 1 new buckling, 1 wether (for buck buddy),, 25 blue eggs, 10 sebbies eggs, and DH wants me to order partridges. (we allready have 2 pear trees, so I guess I'm covered there) Big Hugs to all! :frow
Big Hugs, I hope Julia feels better soon! Wow look who is starting the zoo now :lol

Last edited:

My first incubator was the old model Genesis. Both are comparable in performance, but it's nice having the thermometer/hygrometer in the controls. It's annoying having to give up egg space for one. My hatch rates can be all over the place because I get shipped eggs and they are hard to hatch.

Another hovabator genesis question....I promise this will be my last!
I have a 1602 with fan but I've heard it's good to turn your fan off in lockdown so can you turn the fan off in the genesis?

Last edited:
Hi Marty! Sorry to hear of your troubles, but wow what a nice selection of new birds. Got any pics of the blue cochins???
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom