Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

now you know my pain..
we went from frost on the ground to thigh high within a day and the snow didnt stop...
and what chaps my ***** even more is they didnt cancel school (i have to walk to the bus stop because truck sometimes wont start)
WHAT A GREAT WINTER THIS HAS BEEN
clap.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!

They cancel it here when we get like 2 inches of snow, but we have ice more than snow on the roads usually. Hang in there, spring's getting closer. I don't want to say anything about how our winter's been, don't want to jinx it.

I have a? ??. I have the babies outside with Jonny and my buff. Jonny keeps separating Squishy from the others and trying to mount her. She is only 2 months old and is bigger than my buff. Should I separate them for awhile? Or leave them and keep and eye on them. I would have to try and put some small steel rods in the ground and then wire up, which I can try to do and then the babies can be separate. Or what should I do? I can also leave them alone during the day and then put the babies in the dog house at night. HELP!!!

They cancel it here when we get like 2 inches of snow, but we have ice more than snow on the roads usually. Hang in there, spring's getting closer. I don't want to say anything about how our winter's been, don't want to jinx it.

Yes, no jinxing! Although it's going be a very buggy summer. And I predict a wet spring.

I have a? ??. I have the babies outside with Jonny and my buff. Jonny keeps separating Squishy from the others and trying to mount her. She is only 2 months old and is bigger than my buff. Should I separate them for awhile? Or leave them and keep and eye on them. I would have to try and put some small steel rods in the ground and then wire up, which I can try to do and then the babies can be separate. Or what should I do? I can also leave them alone during the day and then put the babies in the dog house at night. HELP!!!

I would separate them..

Back
Top Bottom