Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Lovin, send me an email today saying you want 2 Sebbie hatching eggs. I will put it in our order book. When and if we have a pair of eggs I goto the book first then if no one is waiting I list them for sale. Otherwise I might forget to let you know as we get into season more.

Julie and Celtic: I just saw your posts. I can hear a tapping now (finally) and it's pretty active, so I was going to wait until 430 after getting my daughter. (She can help me with the younger ones.)

Does that sound good?

QJ how long has it been since it internally pipped. I had a chick that took almost 2 days to hatch. And that was after it had internally pipped. It was my first hatch so I didnt really know how to help it. But it came out perfectly fine.
smile.png
Some are just slow. But I still would help it a little.

QJ how long has it been since it internally pipped. I had a chick that took almost 2 days to hatch. And that was after it had internally pipped. It was my first hatch so I didnt really know how to help it. But it came out perfectly fine.
smile.png
Some are just slow. But I still would help it a little.

It internally pipped yesterday late afternoon. I wouldn't be so apt to jump in if it weren't a chocolate, and if these other 2 had come out backwards! (adding to my paranoia.)

Julie and Celtic: I just saw your posts. I can hear a tapping now (finally) and it's pretty active, so I was going to wait until 430 after getting my daughter. (She can help me with the younger ones.)

Does that sound good?

I don't think a few hours will hurt at all. Maybe the little guy will start moving things along on his own by then.

Lemon #1 is fluffing up nicely. Still attached by a hair line cord to the egg and boy is it making him MAD! This little guy will be super cute in about an hour. Maybe I should get a pic now.

Lemon #2 is still halfway in the shell and resting. I think it will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom