Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Oh, QJ I forgot to tell you she is a mess. Their kiddie pool hasn't been filled for a few weeks because it was freezing at night and they rarely got in since it's been cold. Plus I've been letting the big ducklings out to get them used to the chickens and they aren't quite feathered. And you know how muddy it is here. I had to pull like an inch of dried mud off the tip of her bill yesterday she had got stuck on there digging in the mud.
roll.png

OH girl, don't you fret about that. You should see my mud daubers right now.

I would appreciate if we don't joke about stalking. It is a very serious federal offense and because of one off her rocker stalker my childrens safety has been put at risk thanks to her posting their information. Stalking is very serious and has been deadly in some cases. Namely the stalker has caused harm and or death to the person they were stalking.
Now back to hatching and all good things feathered.

No doubt. I don't find that funny. My hubs had an ex girlfriend who stalked him and harassed me online for years. I wanted to go to the police, he wanted to just wait until she got bored. I carried a Maglight out to my car to go to work (worked 3rd shift) every night for three years. I called it my bi-otch whacker.

That said, let's keep it nice. I only came out of lurk because I saw what cool peeps ya'll were and wanted to join in! :)

Hey everyone! I know I havent been on for a while been trying to frantically saving some chicks. None of my speckled sussex hatched!
hit.gif
But all of my cochins that I got from luckypickens hatched and they are adorable little fluff balls. I got one FBCM which isnt surprising the lady I bought them from didnt pack them very well.
hmm.png
None of my BLRW hatched again becasue the lady didnt pack them well and they had damaged air cells. I got one Black Autrolorp, and 3 eater egger which are amazingly cute and puffy cheeked. i am now looking for chicks since I wont have time to hatch any more eggs. I am starting to hatch from all my babies. Will take pictures of babies soon and get them posted.

How is everyone elses babies doing?

UGH !
Really now I am being told what I can and cannot post about ...... I luv this forum because it is funny & lighthearted

& YES I have a stalker not a funny ordeal .... Yes quite creepy..... REALLY do not need to go into detail but I move on & deal wiith it & do not let it lead my life
If I need to "watch what I say or joke about then thats just stupid". I am watching comedians on HBO right now making fun of stuff that shouldn't be funny ~ BUT funny as all hell!

As someone with an eccentric sense of humor, I know that things are easily taken out of context online. I tend to heap on the
gig.gif
and
lau.gif
so people get my intentions. I'm not about judging others, but it's pretty easy to mis-read someone's tone online.

You are beyond good-natured if you can laugh about your own stalker. The thought of the stalker I dealt with still gets my blood boiling... should probably learn to laugh about it but that comes with time...

Hey everyone! I know I havent been on for a while been trying to frantically saving some chicks. None of my speckled sussex hatched!
hit.gif
But all of my cochins that I got from luckypickens hatched and they are adorable little fluff balls. I got one FBCM which isnt surprising the lady I bought them from didnt pack them very well.
hmm.png
None of my BLRW hatched again becasue the lady didnt pack them well and they had damaged air cells. I got one Black Autrolorp, and 3 eater egger which are amazingly cute and puffy cheeked. i am now looking for chicks since I wont have time to hatch any more eggs. I am starting to hatch from all my babies. Will take pictures of babies soon and get them posted.

How is everyone elses babies doing?

That's too bad. Yay for the cochins!

Back
Top Bottom