Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

I refuse to let someone Else rule my happiness & my balanced / morbid soul
gig.gif
lau.gif
lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif
Is that how it is done all knowing GQ posting master...... Please tell me your secrets (yes I am joking ~ for those posting challenged) (insert lots of laughing smileys here)

As someone with an eccentric sense of humor, I know that things are easily taken out of context online. I tend to heap on the
gig.gif
and
lau.gif
so people get my intentions. I'm not about judging others, but it's pretty easy to mis-read someone's tone online.

You are beyond good-natured if you can laugh about your own stalker. The thought of the stalker I dealt with still gets my blood boiling... should probably learn to laugh about it but that comes with time...

Last edited:
That's why I won't buy shipped eggs. I don't like that much risk, neither does my wallet.

Ya'll are braver than I. I really want some Saxony ducks, but I'd either have to get eggs or ducklings shipped.

LOL know I really do not like having them shipped. But If you can find a good breeder then you are set as they will help you if something goes wrong. I know I have set people up if none of there eggs hatch I hate seeing that as it has happen to me a few times and they where not nice enough to send me more eggs or evening give me a deal on more eggs

JZ yes she is a very good peep to buy from. I would recomend her to anyone. None of my eggs where broken or had bad aircells even with the rough handling form the PO. Her chicks are beautiful and healthy. And the cochins have great foot feathering. They are already full of fur. Lol!

I refuse to let someone esle rule my happiness & my balanced / morbid soul
gig.gif
lau.gif
lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif
Is that how it is done all knowing GQ posting master...... Please tell me your secrets (yes I am joking ~ for those posting challenged) (insert lots of laughing smilies here)

I suspect we'd get along well if we ever met. Though you'd probably be able to out-snark me.
lau.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

When dealing in live birds and hatching eggs the seller should always want the buyer to have a good experience. I stress every time we ship a box of eggs. I know we box well, but always want them to arrive well, develop and hatch.

Have you ever used the seller for lemons before? I note that he has 2 negatives from Jan. for eggs, and one changed from January. Hmmm... If theres time, I'd go down to one of the dec. egg people, click on their name, and then send them a message and tell them your thinking of buying from that seller, remeind them what they bought, and ask how it worked out.

I do this all the time! So far, I've narrowly avoided 3 bids that may have cost bigtime. It's also turned me onto better sellers they've discovered. Like here, they also care about egg quality.

Jut a thought. Good Luck! Ive made 3 ebay egg purchases this week, plus arranged for two other egg shipments for March for the Easter Hatch Out.

Gonna have to start another bator!!

I have 3 GQF and 5 Little Giants all running.....LOL
If i'm not happy they will know all about it....
big_smile.png
and not it a good way
lau.gif

the guy that sent me 12 and I got one is not happy with me but I gave him a chance and now he will not talk to me. your customers should be happy with you not fill like you just shaved it to them..

Sebbies for $1? Where, where??? My bosses would love me forever if I showed up at the farm with little Sebbies for them! Assuming I decided to let them go... :)

THey probally aren't "SHOW QUALITY" or maybe they may not have enuf curl for some, but I am all over it baby!

Back
Top Bottom