Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

cool, now if these babies will just hatch and we can complete the bator tomarrow then the bigger brooder for Squishy and the ducks ...... yup should be ready as soon as these hatch and they've dipped already
fl.gif
Lol, I think we are all brooder building. I'm building a graduate pen in the run tomorrow so these guys can go start getting aquainted with everyone else. They haven't needed their heat lamp at all over a week now. Goslings and calls that is, lol. Not the new babies. That will leave my big brooder empty so I can work on it/ Need to lighten it so I can move it easier, and add an apron. Might just build a new one. Just need to find the time.
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I just planted 20 Strawberry plants and about 200 feet of potatoes.. I took pics. Because it's so interesting to you all I'm sure. LOL. I'm just excited.

Oh, we also planted another blackberry and a raspberry. Someday I'll be up to my ears in berries.

So far I've planted about 700 sq feet of grass and wildflowers for the birds, some daffodils and tulips which are already blooming, rhubarb, grapes, and asparagus. I need to fertilize and weed my strawberry bed, but it's coming back great. Moved some pepper, marigold, and tomato seedlings out to harden off, planted a bunch more. Planting peas, sunflowers, and whatever else I get around to tomorrow. Also seeing if the honeysuckle are ready for cuttings yet, I plan on growing them in the shady spots along the fence and run where nothing else will grow. I can't ever get blackberry or rasberries to grow here.

QJ did you see my message!!
Well I recounted and I have 7 wyanndotts not 6 so I have two splash four possible blues and one black!!
Now send me some good ratio vibes two Roos to 5 hens would be great!!
I might be getting hatching eggs from her soon also so I will be getting more

I saw her stock and they look perfict lacing looks beautiful and just amazing!
Her silvers her just as stunning!

Back
Top Bottom