Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

QJ did you see my message!!
Well I recounted and I have 7 wyanndotts not 6 so I have two splash four possible blues and one black!!
Now send me some good ratio vibes two Roos to 5 hens would be great!!
I might be getting hatching eggs from her soon also so I will be getting more
I saw her stock and they look perfict lacing looks beautiful and just amazing!
Her silvers her just as stunning!

I must have missed that one. Yay!! Who is this woman and does she ship eggs? And how old are the ones you got?

I still have snow
sad.png

hugs.gif
we went from snow to 82 last several days. go figure. Kansas.
So far I've planted about 700 sq feet of grass and wildflowers for the birds, some daffodils and tulips which are already blooming, rhubarb, grapes, and asparagus. I need to fertilize and weed my strawberry bed, but it's coming back great. Moved some pepper, marigold, and tomato seedlings out to harden off, planted a bunch more. Planting peas, sunflowers, and whatever else I get around to tomorrow. Also seeing if the honeysuckle are ready for cuttings yet, I plan on growing them in the shady spots along the fence and run where nothing else will grow. I can't ever get blackberry or rasberries to grow here.
I think some natives maybe appropriate. Honeysuckle should do well, or else trumpet vine is also good. Want seeds???

Its funny, all the crocus, hyacinth, and daffodil all blooming at once. The alliums are hurrying to catch up!

gig.gif

It has been feeling like spring lately here, but we have more snow on the way this weekend. But that is also part of spring weather in Utah.

Here's one of my little strawberry plants. It's so precious.

And the potato row.

I love spring. I might be a little too excited about getting in the garden today. Just know I realize this.

Hey Christine, how are your eggs doing? I saw a couple of mine moving tonight... Made me think of you. Hope we both have a great hatch next week!

Back
Top Bottom