Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

I must have missed that one. Yay!! Who is this woman and does she ship eggs? And how old are the ones you got?
Her name is Alex she live down the road from me.. I'm not sure if she does but I could prob work something out with her to sell me some and send to you. She wouldnt sell me any of her silver eggs because her fertility rate wasn't where she wants it :/ But oh man they were pretty way better looking then mine

No trouble. Now, understand that I don't guarantee these to be true to type. We have both kinds, but I only collected the yellows. I don't think they are close enough to cross, but I feel I should warn you.

We have a ton of humming birds in the summer... I dont think they'll mind. I just want both so if these dont work we'll try again
big_smile.png

I hope so, too! I think all four of mine (at home) are still alive. A couple of them are getting really hard to see through, but I'm pretty sure I saw movement in all of them.

Hey Christine, how are your eggs doing? I saw a couple of mine moving tonight... Made me think of you. Hope we both have a great hatch next week!

I have 8 Ancona and 2 Cayuga eggs on day 20, 13 Ancona on day 16, 3 Toulouse, 3 Africans and 1 silver apple on day 15, and 6 Cayuga and erin's Toulouse on day 3. I get my precious dewlaps tomorrow!

Evelle- Let me get this new coop set up and then we'll talk. Did you get chicks then? I had it in my head you were going for full grown birds. I'm dumb.
Alright I have her number... Well they are three weeks old.. She likes to keep them a while to make sure they are okay. And so she can sell them for 5 dollars ;) lol

Back
Top Bottom