Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

frow.gif

and i LLOVE you loophole!

Urg! I think my welsh harlequin eggs are being fertilized my my rouen drake! He got out, and almist got one! He probaly has been getting them! This totaly sucks! I was hoping for pure breds!

oh my this is too cute .
you guys should see my cocker.
i have babies peeping in the bator and he is sitting infront of it cocking his head from side to side trying to figure it out.
he will not take his eyes off the bator.
hes gotta be wondering why there is peeping cinubg from the weird box on moms safe.

lol sorry please tild head to left hahah . he keeps switching from side to side whinning trying to see the babies

Last edited:
Thank you for replying so quickly. I have actually searched for answers to these questions but must not be typing in the right search words.

Okay so I will go get a hatching incubator... how often would you move eggs into the hatching one or how often can I open the hatching one? And how long should the ducklings stay in the hatching incubator once hatched?

Thank you for replying so quickly. I have actually searched for answers to these questions but must not be typing in the right search words.

Okay so I will go get a hatching incubator... how often would you move eggs into the hatching one or how often can I open the hatching one? And how long should the ducklings stay in the hatching incubator once hatched?

I put mine in what we call LD (LockDown) that is 3 days prior to their date of hatching. So if they are due to hatch on the 10th you would put them in LD on the 7-8th. Then let them hatch & pip. There is a controversy on to help or not to help. If you decide they need help we can walk you through the assist. But I do not assist my eggs, but I will pip it if it needs that much.

& ducks are funny little creatures during hatch & also MEAN !!!
lau.gif
Because they make you wait soooooo long to pip, zip, n hatch. It can take days to fully hatch themselves!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom