three days old

jim001

Chirping
12 Years
May 21, 2008
Breeder says India blue pied he also said he had be and white male in pen. Any have a pic of what they might look like?

How beautiful! Please post more pics as they grow. I would love to see how they change as they mature. I've got one pied egg in the incubator right now. I hope it hatches. it will be my first pied chick!

here are one of mine at hatch and at a year , the date is wrong it should be 2013

Jaz, how come the chick in your picture lost so much of white both on wings, head, neck and body as he grew to yearling , Are you not mistaken. Look at Jim001 picture the chicks look similar to yours but grew and retained all that white that he had as a chick. If he had lost all the white, may be it is note worthy and learn.

Nope that is him, i have a hen also from last years hatch i will find the photos for you and once of my first pieds.
this years hatch is the same they are not loud pied notice the dark fluf on the top of the wings and the white on the head and neck as they grow the dark fulf got bigger and the white got smaller. , Rosa said they are dark pieds as they do not carry 2 pied genes.
Here is a photo of him a little older with the other one i kept last year he is the one on the bottom and that is his sister on the top.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom