Thursday Night NBC Sitcoms, Anybody?

PepsNick

Back to Business
9 Years
May 9, 2010
Egglanta, GA
I am addicted to watching ALL of the sitcoms on NBC before ANYTHING ELSE. 30 Rock, The Office, Parks and Recreation etc. I'm also obsessed with old ones like Seinfeld, Friends, 90's shows. Does anyone else attempt to watch them but can't because you fall out of your chair, or am I just weird?
lol.png

I love the big bang but it is becoming all about sex , it was so funny in the begining but now all the shows are about the same thing . I don't have small children at home but I wonder what do familys watch together anymore, I wouldn't watch any show on tv now with a young child.

I'll third it. Waste of time and electricity in my opinion! I have tried a few times, but the juvenile humor runs me off.

Never did care for anything on Thursdays. Nowadays none of the broadcasts interest me anymore, just Nature, Animal Channel , Food shows, and IRT LOL!

thursday is a big TV night for me... between FOX, ABC, and NBC, and sleeping, there's a lot... Thankfully Hulu exists, or I wouldn't know what to do!

When I actually stay up and watch TV, I generally watch Bones on FOX at 8, then switch to ABC at 9 for Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, then go to sleep. Then I wake up and watch 30 Rock, Community, and Outsourced on Hulu. Now that I'm working again, I don't even have time for that, so I have to wait until tonight or tomorrow to catch up!

I am a BBT fan and now wed and Thursdays are American Idol nights
big_smile.png
We sit down as a family to watch these programs, but my "baby" is 16. Oh and Friends, we love that show, own every episode.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom