tinamous

Thanks, Right now I'm waiting on additional Paperwork/forms to arrive. We are in N. Ca. North of Sacramento.

Hi tunamous, Sue?
I'm moving back to the Sacramento area as soon as my house sells in WA. I'm researching now for the birds I want to raise when I get there. I just discovered these Chilean Tinamou and would love to have a connection to get some. I'm thinking only a dozen or so, but if there's enough interest here in them, maybe we could all order up and help get them together. Is that a possibility? Thanks a bunch for info. Norrie

Curious if you got through all the paper work and what all it involves to import the eggs. Cost and who to contact to do it?

Guess I should consider myself lucky. I live near Toronto Ontario and I have 4 Chilean Tinamou. I bought them unsexed but today I got my first egg. Hopefully there is a male in the bunch!.

Guess I should consider myself lucky. I live near Toronto Ontario and I have 4 Chilean Tinamou. I bought them unsexed but today I got my first egg. Hopefully there is a male in the bunch!.

Good luck! If you get babies, I hope you realize people would be more than happy to pay handsomely for them. That includes me...and I live 34 hours away

Back
Top Bottom