Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!!

A sizzle is just a cross between a frizzle cochin and a silkie. I have been working on frizzle Japanese going pretty good. I have even seen frizzled seramas but they just cross them with something else with fizzle gene. I dont think true serama have fizzle gene. That being said my seramas have the silkied gene so I dont know its crazy...

I nearly bid on eggs from this same lady on ebay, I didn't b/c as I read the add I realized they would be mixed... but boy they sure are cute!!! She still has these eggs posted if anyone is interested... I would love to see pics as they grow
clap.gif

Ok! Wow I had no idea people were talking over here...I forgot it as this was a long time ago.most of these made it to adult hood and I can post pics of the finished result. One was a little roo we named boss...he was adorable but was sold later he was a d'uccle something in the First pic..the frizzle black is just that he is a sizzle,five toes,black skin horrid comb...love his feather quality but I think we have decided to pull him from the silkie pen...cause he isn't pure. And we sell a bunch of eggs and swap for eggs so...he's messing up my mojo.yall can give me your opinion on keeping him in a sizzle pen somewhere not in my silkie pen which currently houses my black,blue,partridge silkies. I am going to put my white in there when she comes out of the brooder. The other little serama looking one is just that...and is in our mixed bantam pen.we also got a pure d'uccle from that hatch. Will post pics in a little while gotta go pack eggs right now! Thanks for messaging for an update...overall it was a very fun hatch we almost got more from her...the one thing is due to her birds all mixing even though they are pure..resulting crosses from those eggs are just that...they are super cute,fun to hatch,and CHEAP. I think they are going for 3 -5 bucks right now...see ya soon.:D

Nope not a salmon favorelle I don't have any...the first two are a d'uccle cross and a a serama cross..the last was a frizzled or sizzled silkie...full black skin,five toes,mulberry floppy combed roo. He stayed with the silkies had was a really nice roo...however e he was sold since we wanted our silkied to be pure and his obvious Cochin ancestry muddied the waters so to speak. Lol :/

Back
Top Bottom