tips and secrets of the GQF 1502 sportsman...

Pics
So I ordered my sportsman a week ago and still no word on it from GQF. I ordered directly from them. How long can I expect to wait before it will be shipped? The website does say there is a 5-7 day delay on processing of that particular model due to high demand. So impatient!! Lol I have my Gensis packed beyond capacity so I need my Sportsman! :)

Last edited:
So I ordered my sportsman a week ago and still no word on it from GQF. I ordered directly from them. How long can I expect to wait before it will be shipped? The website does say there is a 5-7 day delay on processing of that particular model due to high demand. So impatient!! Lol I have my Gensis packed beyond capacity so I need my Sportsman!
smile.png

Sit back and relax.
consoling2.gif
oregonian_winesmiley.gif
Just reading this thread and others, there does seem to be a lot of people getting into hatching where they need a cabinet.

Sit back and relax.
consoling2.gif
oregonian_winesmiley.gif
Just reading this thread and others, there does seem to be a lot of people getting into hatching where they need a cabinet.
I guess business is good for GQF then. Lol should have hung onto my old sportsman until I got my new one. It was starting to have a few problems where it was so old but it still worked. Never thought it would take me this long to get another one. I put it off where Im in nursing school but I couldnt put it off anymore. My Genesis does the job but much smaller quantities. Ive got eggs piling up waiting to go in. Its driving me insane. Lol

Last edited:
Quote:
I can't get a new one and my old one that I have had for years works great. We did change the wafer thermostat to an electronic and it runs great. I'm too old now. I don't know how many more years I have left. I'm at the age where many people I grew up with are passing away. Good luck with nursing school. If I could only turn back time.

So excited candled my eggs from my first sportsman hatch & I was amazed! Out of 80 eggs only 3 were either non starters or non fertile. I am amazed at what a great job it had done so far. Moved them all 2 3 hatchers. I am using my 2 Brinsea Octo 20s & my new Genesis (I'm nervous about using this one). Hatch day is Friday.

So excited candled my eggs from my first sportsman hatch & I was amazed! Out of 80 eggs only 3 were either non starters or non fertile. I am amazed at what a great job it had done so far. Moved them all 2 3 hatchers. I am using my 2 Brinsea Octo 20s & my new Genesis (I'm nervous about using this one). Hatch day is Friday.

Good luck with your hatch. My chicks were due to hatch tomorrow but decided to start hatching yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom