To byc or not to byc

tranquillen

In the Brooder
Jan 18, 2017
Poplar bluff mo
Why is it that I open a thread it disappears and some junk about cats or dogs shows up? I thought this was about our feathered friends. I mean I love all animals but I am on here to learn about chickens and not to look at kittens sitting there with their heads almost upside down or 15 pics of different breeds of dogs other than delete the site, anything be done to put a stop to it?

You mean you open a thread here and then you don't see the thread anymore and instead see different pictures? Because if that's what happening then it sounds like you have malware or a virus. Might want to download malwarebytes and run it and see if it stops.

If you mean you follow threads and people like to post pictures of their animals in there other than chickens, then maybe you can stick to just the chicken sections of the forums? Chat threads allow anything to be posted and people like to share their other animals.

You mean you open a thread here and then you don't see the thread anymore and instead see different pictures? Because if that's what happening then it sounds like you have malware or a virus. Might want to download malwarebytes and run it and see if it stops.

If you mean you follow threads and people like to post pictures of their animals in there other than chickens, then maybe you can stick to just the chicken sections of the forums? Chat threads allow anything to be posted and people like to share their other animals.

welcome-byc.gif

x3 on Pyxis comment...more information please

@tranquillen without being rude, I think you should go to the thread which is specific to your needs - anything and everything you wish to know about any bird, or animal has a corresponding thread title ie if you are concerned about egg laying check that thread. If however you enjoy general chit chat go to the Cafe site.

@tranquillen
 without being rude, I think you should go to the thread which is specific to your needs - anything and everything you wish to know about any bird, or animal has a corresponding thread title ie if you are concerned about egg laying check that thread.  If however you enjoy general chit chat go to the Cafe site.
I believe that's what I wrote that that is what I was doing

I believe that's what I wrote that that is what I was doing
are you seeing it in the side panel? in the advertisements or in a thread? the ads are generated with an algorithm as to what sites you visit and what you search for in yahoo or google

are you seeing it in the side panel? in the advertisements or in a thread? the ads are generated with an algorithm as to what sites you visit and what you search for in yahoo or google
Its actually in the thred. I was in the incubators section goin thru the threads there. I opened one I wanted to read and within just a couple of seconds it was on with cts and dogs on it. I didn't switch or touch anything to make it change its like the pics were posted with the wrong headings. And its not just one comment there it was several different ones with a heading for incubators. Don't understand it.

Back
Top Bottom