Toddlers are Quackers

I must admit, I still did not know where most of my food came from. When I plant vegetables, I never know how they are going to grow. I mean, I did not know that tomatoes grew on a vine until they started growing. More importantly, I did not know that they grew upward and needed to be staked. I could not buy meat either. Being in that section of the grocery store always made me regurgitate.
When I was young they grew tomatoes real close to our home. They were NOT staked; they grew all over the ground. You don't have to stake them, that's just for convenience. We all keep learning. What still makes me ill is how animals are mass slaughtered. I couldn't do that job.

lol, i was looking on my phone, now that i can see the pictures i know better what i am looking at, i like the jar cups 

i dont have the stuff, or unfortunately the time, and i would be canning stuff from the grocery store which seems ridiculous to me 

someone made me pickles once they we very yummy

when you move the headrest it moves the height of the shoulder straps, looks a little high in this pic

I have always wanted to learn how

I'm on my phone too.
The headrest looks high? I I think it was on the lowest setting in that picture. I wasn't paying attention to that, and had forgotten until later that it was adjustable. The shoulder straps are on the lower section, and not on her in that picture. The current setting is below her shoulders, but IDK how far down. I was just playing to see how she liked it, and to get a general idea of how it works, and stuff.
I'm happy to have a seat when needed. Also, I am glad that you gave me that push to get a better seat that will last longer!!

I'm on my phone too.
The headrest looks high? I I think it was on the lowest setting in that picture. I wasn't paying attention to that, and had forgotten until later that it was adjustable. The shoulder straps are on the lower section, and not on her in that picture. The current setting is below her shoulders, but IDK how far down. I was just playing to see how she liked it, and to get a general idea of how it works, and stuff.
I'm happy to have a seat when needed. Also, I am glad that you gave me that push to get a better seat that will last longer!!
my phones screen is maybe 3" big
next time you have her we can play with seat adjustment
i did? yay me!

hmm.png

I always wanted to can my own dog food, but that's way out of my league.

MC I think I missed something... Whats with your neighbor? Why does it matter that they saw the box?

They will want to use the seat, and tell everyone I have it.

You just want a smack.

When I was young they grew tomatoes real close to our home. They were NOT staked; they grew all over the ground. You don't have to stake them, that's just for convenience. We all keep learning. What still makes me ill is how animals are mass slaughtered. I couldn't do that job.

Yeah, it's a gross (and smelly) job!

my phones screen is maybe 3" big
next time you have her we can play with seat adjustment
i did? yay me!

I will tonight.
You did! Yay you!

oh and as chaos likes to point out i'm blind 

I didn't see that. :gig

Back
Top Bottom