Tolbunt Polish

Thanks. I got mom and dad from a lady in milan last year. The babies are just getting the spotted feathers now, they change a lot as they grow.

oh, didnt know that. kinda cool your in the same town as my DD. how much are the mixed babies ? I seen a couple in the middle that had the gold fuzz.

I can sell the chicks for $3. I really don't want to ship. I've never done it before.

this is them today? I am talking to my daughter and I can for sure buy one. money is very tight for me. Unless you might be interested in some seramas trades. I will pm you her phone # her name is Theresa. she is in hospital right now and they are taking the stone out today and she would be home tomorrow. as she knows Nothing about chickens you would need to hold her til friday.

Ok I can't do a trade, my husband would kill me. I really want them to go to a good home. I wish you could take two. How bout I give you a deal? You can have two hens for twenty? And if you want the young roo ill give him to you too. I am just so over the limit of chickens. I'm afraid someone might complain and ill get a huge ticket. We are not even suppose to have chickens. Lol.

well shoot, cant beat that ! they will have a good home . no limits here in the country. over 2 1/2 acres to roam if they want. thank you ! I will take the rooster as well. I will give them their own little coop. Did I pm DDs phone # to you ? I am sorry I cant take your extra roos. I would if I wasnt run over with bantams already

Yes I will. Are they siblings ? I pmed the # sorry about that. I would have room for some chicks but that will have to be a wait and see thing . If you can sell them please do. If not I will see if I can throw a few more dollars in but its not looking promising.

Ok yeah they are siblings. What chicks did you want I have two that look chipmunk color and a few that are black with a rusty tint. And the rest are black.

Back
Top Bottom