Tolbunt Polish

are there polish mix ? the ones in your picture and they were in the middle of all the chicks. I guess they were the black and rust color . do you know what they were ?

I have these two. That are black silkie hen and bantam Easter egger roo.

And these guys who look kind of rusty.

Not sure what the last three are two have 5 toes so silkie or dorking mom and the big one has a polish comb and five toes so that one is polish dad dorking mom.

I'm not sure that one that's really reddish has only four toes and it has dark legs, and no feathers in its legs. So it can't be silkie. I think it's polish Easter egger, maybe.

As long as i have had chickens I still dont have green or blue egg layer. I have bought my share of them and they have always ended up roosters. LOL are you familiar with the seramas ?

I have one old Easter egger hen that has pale blue eggs, but she is about 6 or 7 years old and hardly lays anymore. I'm not familiar with the seramas. Are they really small like a seabright? The petting farm here in Taylor has a seabright. It is right down the street from my house.

frow.gif
getting excited ! I have babies hatching today, mixed breed. 8 so far. wondered if the chickens I am getting have been wormed lately or if they might be due ?

Oh how exciting I love when chicks are hatching. I have them dewormer in there water in July. It was the first time I ever gave my chickens dewormer. So I'm not sure when they would be due again. Your daughter picked them up. They looked scared. Let me know how you like them when you get them.

Back
Top Bottom