Tolbunt Polish

Thanks. They are 8 weeks old. I really prefer the top bird. Any idea on sex for either? The top bird has more brown than the second on its body. Still not a ton. Got them from a local breeder and the parents looked good so I went for it. Unfortunately my beautifully colored frizzle chick from a different breeder didn't make it.
They are both hens from the looks of it.

T
thats not tolbunt

What do you suggest they are? The parents were Tolbunt...or else I was totally jipped.

This is them when I got them.

They are both hens from the looks of it.

Thanks. Are they for sure Tolbunts? Apparently not everyone thinks so. They do have much more black and less brown (they do have some on their bodies) than my frizzle did. Here's a pic of the frizzle I had from a different breeder.

Post a pic of my Tolbunt Frizzle Rooster Tomorrow. He's molting really bad

T
thats not tolbunt

So yeah looks like mine aren't breed standard Tolbunts. They do have brown but very very little on their wings. These hopefully turn out to be pullets so they can stay and lay eggs for me while I pick up 3 more true Tolbunts from a reputable breeder on Saturday. Grrr. I'm disapointed.

So yeah looks like mine aren't breed standard Tolbunts. They do have brown but very very little on their wings. These hopefully turn out to be pullets so they can stay and lay eggs for me while I pick up 3 more true Tolbunts from a reputable breeder on Saturday. Grrr. I'm disapointed.
Theirs the possibility that they will get their brown in as they get older. Could you get a picture of the back or the wings? Its harder to tell from that angle if there is any brown. From the first set of pictures you posted, it looked like the pullet on the bottom did have brown and was a tolbunt. However I think some pictures of their backs and wings will help us identify whether its a tolbunt or not.

Theirs the possibility that they will get their brown in as they get older.  Could you get a picture of the back or the wings?  Its harder to tell from that angle if there is any brown.  From the first set of pictures you posted, it looked like the pullet on the bottom did have brown and was a tolbunt.  However I think some pictures of their backs and wings will help us identify whether its a tolbunt or not.  

Thank you for the pics. The brown is already coming in. I honestly think that its a tolbunt but time will tell whether or not their tolbunts.

Back
Top Bottom